Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions refer to all transactions performed online via the website www.mumanddadskitchen.co.uk or placed on the phone, e-mail or face to face.
An email confirmation is sent to the buyer with every purchase online.
Exchange and Return:
Items can be returned to Mum and Dad's Kitchen only once agreed with returns department. Return shipping costs at buyer’s expense. Defective goods will be exchanged against flawless goods of equal value. In this case, shipping costs will be at Mum and Dad's Kitchen expense. All items need to be returned within a period of 5 days of purchase; packaging needs to accompany the faulty product.
Prices can be changed or modified at any time.
Upon ordering there are different checkout options; Register, Guest or Returning Client. Orders can be made on the Internet or via phone call. For any queries with online ordering, e-mail us by clicking here
Deliveries are sent out on a Thursday; this way we have a better chance of the cakes arriving the next day and so remaining fresh! Special delivery can be organised with us direct.
Prices indicated do not include any tax, in particular not VAT. The tax will be added and separately stated in the order confirmation.
Payment is taken via WordPay. Goods are delivered only after payment is confirmed.
- My Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- You may use the Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher to make purchases on the My Mum’s Cakes’ website, via telephone or e-mail order.
- When you use the Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher on the Mum and Dad's Kitchen' website, the value of your code will be deducted from the total amount of your shopping basket on checkout page.
- You redeem the value of your Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher by entering your unique voucher code on ‘VOUCHER’ Field on the checkout page.
- Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher cannot be used to pay for any applicable delivery fees. You will have to pay separately for any applicable delivery fees.
- Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher can only be used once up to a maximum of the full value of the gift voucher.
- If the full value of the Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher is not used as part of a single purchase, the remaining value is forfeited by you.
- Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher.
- If the Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher is not used within 12 months of its issue date, the gift voucher will automatically expire at the end of that period.
- Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher is like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers cannot be replaced.
- All refunds of goods or services purchased with the Mum and Dad's Kitchen' gift voucher will be made in accordance with Mum and Dad's Kitchen' Refund Policy.